Issue 22, 2015
ISSN 2415-3206 (Print)
Management, 2015, 22: 35–41
JEL Classification: I250
T. HAVRYLENKO, N. SHABATYN
Kyiv National University of Technologies and Design
THE MAIN ASPECTS OF PREPARATION THE COMPETENT SPECIALISTS IN THE CONTEXT OF SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT
Abstract. The article deals with the process of formation of masters’ research competence in universities. Researched the current state of national institute of master’s training means of achieving high quality training of competitive experts, ways of integrating Ukrainian higher education into the European educational space. The article defines the issue of the effective use of innovative and communication technologies while training masters in the modern university. Based on the analysis of legal documents relating to the functioning of the higher education of Ukraine were analyzed courses of forming national institute of Master Degree.
Keywords: high education, master’s degree program, European integration, implementation, competitive.
- Pro vyisshu osvitu: Zakon Ukrainy vid 01.07.14 № 1556-VII// [e-journal]. [Electronic resource] (n.d.). zakon4.rada.gov.ua Retrieved from http://zakon4.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/1556-18 [in Ukrainian].
- Ovcharuk, O. V. (2008). Kompetentisnui pidhid y suchasnii osviti: svitovii dosvid, ukrainski perspektuvu: Biblioteka z osvitnoi polityky [Competence approach in modern education: global experience and Ukrainian prospects: Library of education policy] Kiev [in Ukrainian].
- Stepko, M. F. (2003). Bolonskyi prosses u faktah i dokumentah. [Bologna process in facts and documents]. Kiev – Ternopil. [e-journal]. Retrieved from http: //www.tspu.edu.ua [in Ukrainian].
- Batechko, N. G. (2013) Instytut magistratury v Ukraine: pravovi zasady funksionuvania [The Institute of Masters degree in Ukraine: legal bases of functioning]. Kiev [in Ukrainian].
- Pro Konsepsiu organizasii pidgotovky magistriv v Ukraine: [About the Concept of masters training organization in Ukraine] [e-journal]. [Electronic resource] (n.d.). osvita.ua Retrieved from http://osvita.ua/legislation/Vichya_osvita/7094/ [in Ukrainian].
Full text pdf
Reference to this article:
Havrylenko, T., Shabatyn, N. (2015). The main aspects of preparation the competent specialists in the context of sustainable development. Management, 22: 35–41