Issue 22, 2015
ISSN 2415-3206 (Print)
Management, 2015, 22: 70–79
JEL Classification: I220
Kyiv National University of Technologies and Design
MANAGEMENT CONCEPT OF HIGHER EDUCATION ESTABLISHMENTS INVESTMENT POTENTIAL
Abstract. The paper dwells on the issues of the investment potential structure of higher education institutions determining and analyzing in terms of modern social and economic situation in Ukraine. The management concept of higher education institutions investment potential has been offered.
Keywords: higher education establishments, social- economic conditions, market economy, investment potential, factors of development, investment potential level increase, evaluation, optimization.
- Gryshchenko, I. M., Uzunov, V. М. & Denysenko, М. P. (2013). Theoretical and methodological foundations of investment and innovation security of the national economy of Ukraine. [Text] monograph. I. M. Gryshchenko (Ed). Kyiv national university of technologies and design, University of Economics and Management., Cherkasy National University Cherkasy National University. Kyiv: КNUTD.
- Index rating of countries’ investment attractiveness. (n. d.). www.ra- national.ru Retrieved from http://www.ra-national.ru/ratings/world- raitings/index-raiting/.
- Plakhotna ,I. S. & Tsarenko, О.B. Investments in higher education in Ukraine: general condition and ways of improvement. Retrieved from www.rusnauka.com/ 33_DWS/2010/33DWS2010 /Economics/73923.doc.htm
- Muravska, V. A. (2011). Trends in funding of higher education in Ukraine and abroad. Accounting and Finance Agribusiness, 1, 160–163.
- Nanivska, E. V. Alternative sources of higher education funding in Ukraine Proceedings of the II International research and practical conference Innovations and traditions in contemporary scientific thought. Retrieved from http://intkonf.org/nanivska.
- Chekalovska, G. Z. (2012). Foreign experience of higher education funding. Journal of Chernivtsy Commerce and Economic Institute, 1, 441–447.
- UNESCO Institute for Statistics [Online] Available at: http://www.uis.unesco.org/
- Comparison of global education statistics: World Education Report / UNESCO Institute for Statistics. Montreal. (2007). (n. d.). www.uis.unesco.org Retrieved from http://www.uis.unesco.org /template/pdf/ged/ 2007/ GED2007_ rus.pdf.
- Salyga, S., Yaryshko, О. & Tkachenko, Y. (2009). Determining the need for a higher education institution for investment resources. Investment: Practice and Experience, 2, 7–9.
- Kalachova, I. (2013). Key indicators of higher educational institutions activity in Ukraine at the beginning of the 2012/13 academic year. Statistical Bulletin. State Statistics Service of Ukraine. Retrieved from http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/ druk/publicat/kat_u/2013/bl/bl_vnz_12.zip
- Kalachova, I. (2014). Key indicators of higher educational institutions activity in Ukraine at the beginning of the 2013/14 academic year. Statistical Bulletin State Statistics Service of Ukraine. Retrieved from http://www. ukrstat.gov.ua /druk/publicat/kat_u/ 2014/bl/01/bl_vnz_13.zip.
Full text pdf
Reference to this article:
Vergun, M. (2015). Management concept of higher education establishments investment potential. Management, 22: 70–79